"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Sunday, December 5, 2010

             Dear Rabia,
I had no intention of disappointing you this time you visited my blog so here i am, writing. I doubt you could hear me goodly on the phone, my teeth were chattering and my voice was hoarse. I have a bad cold, again. And to top it off i had cold coffee which was definitely colder than my usual cold coffee. If you had been here, id make you a cup too and we'd sit out on the steps and have it.  But you're there, silly person. Anyway.You said you were sick too. Blah. Its the weather. Despite the fact that i know you live on a different continent, I'm assuming it must be equally freezing. The point is, of course i miss you. You don't have to ask Hassan to make sure =P
Know what i was actually tryna tell you? I was saying that you need to come to Lahore just cause i NEED to take you to these two places! Firstly, we have to go to Bistro again. Dining in is just not an option. They have The Awesome-est rooftop and you can even see my house from there. And secondly, you have to go on that night drive with me and Menahil on the ring road of Lahore. Everything looks so pretty. You wouldn't wanna go back. I swear. So like those are down-right perfect reasons for you you to come back. You cant even argue. I'll wait for you. Don't take forever, you know how i get so impatient. Take care x
                      Yours truly,
                         Saniya.

2 comments:

  1. lol i dont get disappointed..what are you even talking about =p
    and secondly i like the reasons you stated above lol..and dont worry ill come visit you guys once i am done with highschool...and umm yeah its freezing..today my throat was bleeding cause of the infection. :(
    acha take care now and stop being soo annoying on facebook

    ReplyDelete