"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Monday, December 6, 2010

Writing.

I wrote a tiny paragraph for someones book and I kinda wanted to share it with yall.

"With all its mighty power when the wind blows at you, swaying entire trees, don't close your eyes. Let life sting your eyes, crashing your shield till the held back tears finally flow out. And then smile again. Embrace the storm headfirst. For all those of you who think their lives are messed up, look again. Turn around. See that person? Yes, be grateful. Every other person you meet is fighting a harder battle. God isn't cruel. You're just important enough for him to notice you."

Its funny how this was my only contribution to that book besides that termination blog post from May.

13 comments:

  1. i realized its been ages since i last saw your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i should stop. but like what else am i to do? and :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. saniya.. :( i hate when this happens. mid night is ages away. and i knew exactly what to say. and what are you saying to him? :p i heard bits :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. You talk more to yourself than me, hence, im beyond lost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have to be annoying :p whatt? un-numbness makes you happy. and..bus

    ReplyDelete