Coke didn't do the trick. Nor did chai. Or the three teaspoons of sugar that i added to it. So now what. Now I want to be at a gazillion places all at once. I'll even list em for you.
Okay so, Bistro. I want to go to Bistro, sit by the heater and stare at the pretty city lights tonight. You come along, too. We'll have fries together with that bad ketchup they serve along with it.
I want to go back home. Be naraz and spend the whole night out on the porch steps. With cold coffee, of course. Or maggi with lemon.
I also want to go to Gymkhana. With Menahil. Lie there back in that golf ground, hoping to find another banana-shaped moon.
I want to go back to school. 11th grade, specifically. Make paper boats with Nahal for that dirty puddle of water next to our bench.
I want to get on that train and ride to Cali once more. Shanzay? Yeah, go pack.
I want to go to LUMS. And sit under the streetlamp. And I dont even mind being sick, Mariam.
I'm going, okay? Where? I'll let you figure that out.
Byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment