This ones for you. Because? Well, because you got me thinking over it all night, too. Obviously i couldnt talk it out with anybody. It was about you, so i had no right to. Not like i knew anything anyway so there, end of story.
But alone under the covers i wondered about all the possibilities to make it right. I thought about anything and everything, reasoning with myself. Justifying you. Justifying our stupid choices. The silly mistakes that we tend to make in the matter of seconds. Like i said, be careful; Something you may do in an instant might cause you heartache for life.
The point is, its too late. Now what? I told you to forgive yourself. I take it back. I know its hard. I know because i still havent forgiven myself. I cry sometimes and let it out. I complain almost every now and then. These ideas probably just seem ridiculous to you. I wont disagree. But they help. Help me to sleep at night if nothing else.
I dunno, you just sounded hurt.
Instinctively, i wanted to make it right. Ive seen hurt unbearably close way too many times. Lost two people i loved the most. Either because of my choice or fates. Either way, it hurt the same.
I just want you to know that we may think something is unfixable but there comes a point where everything is fixable. Dont give up. As a general rule, when you lose something, you have fairly good chances of getting it back, too. Considering the fact that it was once yours, the chances are in your favor.
Besides, the whole universe does conspire to help the dreamer :)
You said you didnt need help. Not like this is much help. This is just me talking to myself. It wouldve gotten kinda long over a text message, you see :p
Nonetheless, i had to say it, you know. After all, i am half stubborn as you are.
Yours truly,
Weird Stranger.
lost who?
ReplyDelete