Maybe I'm getting better at throwing out these surprise birthday parties. I ought to pursue a career in party planning :p
So we laughed like little children. Ehab messed the cake in a bad attempt at snow spraying our faces. He even messed my hair twice, remind me to hit him for that. I asked the guys to bring along three balloons each as their entry ticket to the party. My personal joke. They actually did, it was funny. The cake was heart shaped. Made the guys crack up. They thought i was crazy. No wait, weird. They thought i was weird. One of them mentioned it was mainly cause of my constant babbling and the non-stop pleas; asking em to stay a little longer. The birthday boy was so late. But i loved my flowers, nobody bothered to ask us the secret behind those, though.
I took pictures, maybe I'll post one here for you. And i need to fish for that video, too. I actually managed to surprise him. His expression was price-less. I fell in love with it. See, I'm not so good at reacting to surprises. It makes me angry not knowing something. So, don't surprise me with surprises, I'll end up breaking your heart :p
p.s And hey, Poophead, thanks a lot for waiting with me. I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment