Ever thought about what defines us? Is it who our parents were? Where we grew up? What friends we made along the way? You can ask all these questions and try to figure it out. But it's actually what we choose to take from all of it. Good or bad.
Because it's important so I'll tell you the difference between good and bad.
We all do things we regret. Tell me you've never hurt someone you loved? Tell me you've never lied? Tell me you've never broken a promise? Tell me you've never made a mistake? Tell me that you don't have any regrets, and maybe then I'll let you judge me.
The truth is, you cannot define a bad person. And if you think you can, take the liberty of finding out what led them to it. Everybody has an opinion but you need to think before you tell yours because it may be impossible to define a bad person but it's simple enough to define a good one. A good person is one who knows that when you point a finger at someone, four point right back at you.
a book writer in the making I tell ya. I know u'll think you are too lazy and carefree to do it ...but if you do ...would be an awesome one I am sure.
ReplyDeleteWhen I do finish my book Eddie, I will remember to put in a special thanks to you. :)
ReplyDelete