- Turning the radio station to the end of a song.
- A cancelled plan I had been waiting for.
- Not getting enough sleep cause a random prank caller woke me up and then I couldn't go back to sleep.
- That "I'm fine" text and the other person actually believed me.
- Running like a ninja to pick up that phone call and having missed it anyway.
- Going about the place thinking I'm looking all pretty and then finding a mirror and realizing I'm not.
- Randomly bumping into a person, remembering them but not knowing their name.
- Not getting a text back.
- The Internet dying at the wrongest time.
- Burning my taste buds.
- Brain freeze after two Popsicles.
- When the pizza guy showed up an hour late and how anger took over the hunger.
Before this post gets lamer, Imma go study. :)
Hahahahahahaha, Ohh, I was tryinna match the title :D ;)
ReplyDeleteThese things keep happening on and off with me too. You just made me smile!
Love, Risha :)
"When the pizza guy showed up an hour late and how anger took over the hunger. Bad times."
ReplyDeleteSame thing with restaurants where the waiters are taking forever to serve your meal. And when they finally serve it, yup you said it - anger took over the hunger. Grrr.
Keep on posting, Saniya. Looking forward to your posts :)
Yea my list is something similar...
ReplyDelete