A tiny moment when I was studying with a friend and something I always just skimmed through suddenly made sense. Or that long hour on the phone when I realized I miss Aisha so much. Or how I can be laughing one minute in the middle of the night and be asleep the next. Or how for one moment when I woke up today, everything looked so beautiful. And that moment of rush when I formatted my phones memory card. You know how that feels? It's like that feeling when you're eating a lemon icicle and it's so cold that your brain freezes and your lips go numb and your nose starts to bleed and out of all that, you get a high.
Oh and when I have my high/loopy moments I laugh like an idiot and talk like I'll never shutup. I mean if I were sitting behind me in a movie or something, I'd totally tell myself to shutup and leave.
sounds weirdly fun :)
ReplyDelete