It's of those days when you wish someone wipes off your whole to-do list so you can sleep for the whole of next week (with Francine, of course). I'm so tired. A few days of intensive sociology has bored me enough to fall in love with my bed. I'm turning into a lazy cow, though. I got breathless that day after barely walking a few steps in lums. (Notice that I'm only just nineteen!)
I lost my phone in the blanket and then I threw the blanket around till it fell out. Does that ever happen to you?
I saw an old friend yesterday, almost just accidentally. And I just wish people were more honest and just say, "Hey I'm coming into your life and we're gonna become best friends but I have no intention of staying long." That would make life so much easier. Seriously, what is with people and waking up one day and just deciding to walk away?
I have a really bad habit of imaging bad things happen to people I hate.
I hate you. I hope you step on a lego brick, barefoot. Or,
Omg remember that time? I hope you fall off the chair and break your back.
Oh. God. I told you I was sleepy.
hey youuuuuuuuu. Nahal spoke so much about you and that's when I started following your blog. Like last year. And I'm in LUMS too so we should definitely meeeeeeeeet! Okay maybe you'll go like wtf.. who are you.. but I wanna see you :D
ReplyDeleteLol omg hi! That's not fair, howcome she never told me about you! Or maybe she has (I have a sucky memory)
ReplyDeleteHahahaha I would love to see you too but I don't go to LUMS, I was just visiting a friend there. But we should hang out and I'll show you around Lahore and stuff. :)