"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Sunday, November 6, 2011

911? Creepy asshole alert.

So the government allows the tapping of phones as long as it all falls under the category of "Threat to their Nation"- or some bullshit like that. I don't know why my phone is being tapped. I'm only just a normal nineteen year old, trying to make the most of life for crying out loud. There comes no point in life when it actually ever hits you that absolutely anything is possible. In my world all this stuff existed only in movies! And now I have to live with the fact that somebody somewhere is an overly intrusive bastard who can't seem to mind his own business and has apparently bugged my phone. No exaggeration. All so very creepy. And I just can't figure out who it might be. Count my enemies? None who sound like they're in their mid-thirties.
The scary thing is that anybody can just bug any body's phone? Just like that. Hello illegal? Hello privacy? I'm scared. Help.

1 comment:

  1. That is seriously f**ked up. How did you now it was bugged? What the hell? This is the first I've ever heard of it. :/

    ReplyDelete