I think I'm superstitious. Something I didn't know about me until now. They are very extremely lame too, as a matter of fact. Almost all these superstitions I carry around are made-up (personal beliefs?). Like not putting on nail paints supposedly brings bad luck for me. Or just because I've predicted something bad, it has fair chances of actually happening. That's one reason why I emphasize on not actually ever predicting something bad out loud.
Have you noticed that the things you hate most are the ones always hovering over you? Something to do with life being a bitch. I hate people talking about me, let alone making secretive plans to make my life hell. How lowly and pathetic, don't you think? Of course it bothers me to death but after all this time I think I've reached a certain understanding to this whole episode. I know there's a big fat reason behind it all. I feel tiny because I can't look at the bigger picture as yet. It exists, though. It always exists.
I didn't have time to think and all of a sudden I have too much time. Funny, isn't it? Anyway. I want to go to a film school and study photography and journalism. And I wanna get myself a sketch book and draw again. And for fun I want to climb up a mound of dirt and slide down. Just because. Come to think of it, I don't think about what I want as often as I should.
![]() |
| November, 2010. |

No comments:
Post a Comment