"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Magic.

I've fallen in love with this blog. It means so much to me. Feels like I've put out a part of my myself here and I guess I have. Writing can be magic. When you're just a kid and you have so many dreams, you talk about em and you write about em, hoping one day they'll all come true. And even if they don't, just the feeling of having dreamt is amazing to look back on.
"Every accomplishment large and small begins with the same decision: I'll try." -Ted Key

Photo cred Mariam.

These lines are running in my head. They're from one of my favorite songs.

Turn the key and spark the wire
Chasin' down a feelin' runnin' on desire
The future was an open road
Gone in a cloud of smoke
Leavin' a trail of flames behind these tires
Settin' the world on fire

No comments:

Post a Comment