"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rush of blood to the head.

So maybe love and hurt are - after all - hopelessly intertwined. And this morning, in the middle of trying not to feel too much or too little, I happened to realize that I have a desperate weakness for hurt. So part reason why I'm attracted to him is cause I want to save him.
Loving someone can't be easy cause if it is then it's not worth it. Maybe I'm used to loving people who're not easy to love. Maybe I get my rush from terrible disasters and hopeless challenges. Maybe normal is just not my thing. Maybe I like working for love.


1 comment:

  1. Nothing in this world is as easy as it seems. Although we pay a price for everything,but things we most desire have no bounds for us .. we are willing to go to any lengths, to pay any price and to cross any or all limits just to have that "one thing". As they say you know,"if its something worth fighting for then give it your all"..
    And in the end some of us will do anything to have that one thing..the thing worth firghting for. :)

    If only you saw what I can see
    You'll understand why I want you so desperately
    Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
    You don't know
    You don't know you're beautiful
    Oh oh
    But that's what makes you beautiful.
    P.S
    Im in Love with these "lyrics" .. :)

    ReplyDelete