I'm a workaholic. I have more than 4000 words to write and less than 30 mins till the electricity goes. I wrote three articles since morning. I'm not complaining; I'm making excuses. But frankly, that's not really why I haven't blogged for so long. No matter how much I think I'm losing my passion for writing because all of a sudden it has become work, it's not really true.
The real truth is, it's all just happening too fast for me to grasp. January is happening too fast and I dunno the difference between endings and beginnings anymore. I like middles, though. Middles are more about the "happening" - I'm more about the happening.
I have my eyes shut tight. It's like that ride that spins and spins you around for what seems like forever and when you open your eyes you wanna go again despite the emotional upheaval of the previous few minutes.
But the question is, can you buy someone the whole world and hang it around their neck? Or, can you buy someone your childhood and put it smack-dab in the middle of their palm?
Yeah, that's what I've been busy giving and getting lately.

The questions at the end of this post really can make one think.. But again, I'd say, life is worth finding answers to such questions.
ReplyDeleteWork, work and more work, that's the only story of our lives these days. But you know what if you love something, working should be rather interesting no? But yeah the fact that all your freedom and your creativity and free thinking is taken away, whats left is that hollow carcass that seems to bore the hell out of you.. So yeah find your niche, some thing you enjoy rather :) , or make it a goal that you know i have to get done with this.. See there are other things in life too, work is just one of the means of keeping yourself occupied and earning.
ReplyDeleteAnd true be that middle are more absorbing, but you see, every end meets half way with a new beginning and sometimes the middle can seem a drag but every moment from the beginning to the end is an interesting one and these are the moments that make life worth living.. though the drag(waiting) sucks at times..
What can i say, the whole world around your neck.. hmm that sounds rather interesting :),
Ps. Please keep writing.. dont let this fan die XP
hello =p
ReplyDelete