"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."
Monday, December 3, 2012
Heart to Heart.
Its maybe because he's the best person I've ever known. It was never a choice I had to make. I knew in my heart from the very first time he smiled at me. And it was all too much at that point. And I was fooling myself in trying to fall for the obvious. Mariam was right that one time. I've never told her this but that day she gave me the best advice in the world. She told me to follow my instincts. And I think I'm happy today because I did. You should too. Sometimes its okay to listen to your heart instead of your head even though it's the biggest risk to take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad it worked out for you :).
ReplyDeleteHaving a good sense of intuition is honestly the best thing ever. You'd be surprised at how many people spend their lives second-guessing themselves.
ReplyDelete