I'll tell you whats the worst. It's when you get lied to by someone you love. Its because people say what they don't mean. So say what you mean and mean what you say. Don't lie by omission and don't tell half truths.
I've decided one thing today; I'm gonna be happy no matter what. Whether it be single, broke, hurt, alone, whatever. So if you're crying over a boy, don't. If you're a single parent and broke, you'll be okay too. If you're jobless, don't give up yet. If someone hurt you, give em another chance or don't, but smile either way. If you lost someone to death, remember that death only ends a life and not your relationship. If you miss someone, call em. But whatever you do, stay happy. Be happy before life gives you a bigger reason not to be.
p.s. Someone who meant a lot to my best friend passed away today, may her soul R.I.P. And I hope she finds it in herself to be okay. Because I love her, I always will.
xo
thanks for this post, needed to read something like this. hope your friend finds strength soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm very sorry about your friend.
ReplyDeleteI like your attitude. Being upset harms us more than other people.
I see your being as beautiful as ever... Anyways.. Good luck with everything... Hope you find peace...And i hope your friends gets through it...
ReplyDelete