"If people were rain, I was drizzle. And he was a hurricane." -Looking For Alaska
So if someone asked you who you are, what would you say? Don't misinterpret it as to what you do. The question is, WHO ARE YOU?
I thought about it. I thought about who I am. And I wish I could say it in one word or in a sentence but I can't. I am so many things.
I am overly emotional. Some days I am too friendly for my own good.
Other days I won't say a word to you.
I care too much and I like saving broken people.
I have a knack for regretting half the decisions I make.
I hate staying home.
I love my camera and I love taking silly pictures and then putting them up in my room.
I love curling up on the couch with a good book and not getting up till its finished.
I hate un-made beds with a passion.
I love the look in peoples eyes when they realize they're in love.
I love the way people look when they first wake up and they've forgotten their surroundings.
I love when people cry when their favorite character dies in a book or a movie.
I fall in love with people and their honest moments all the time.
I also believe that honesty is just too beautiful to put into words.
I believe that all the good things in me are because of my mom.
I love God for all my miracles.
And I truly believe that my boyfriend changed my world with just one smile. And I know our love is the kind that is quiet on the outside but loud on the inside. I love him like the space between lightening and thunder - electrified and alive but silent and knowing. And I know that sometimes we're gonna have to let each other go on our own, but I know I will always come back and we will always be two parts of the same thing.
I know that like my ability to do my eyeliner the same on both eyes is reminiscent of a lot of things in my life - close but never quite right.
I am stronger than so many can understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment