"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Monday, May 2, 2011

Spoiler alert?


  • I officially agree that everything good in life is either illegal, immortal or unhealthy.
  • Its bad enough to have problems in life and worse to live in a horribly hot place with a shortage of electricity.
  • Somebody I slapped in my head countless times appeared at my doorstep. Yeah good morning to you too. Bummer.
  • It sucks to have somebody you hate become that annoying song that can't get outta your head. 
  • You should know that you become officially socially retarded when you can't stop laughing in public without a reason.
  • If you fish for a compliment and all you can come up with is pathetic then you're just as pathetic as I am.

1 comment:

  1. for your second point, i would like to add Fattening. because you know, chocolates and donuts and candy is 'good in life'.

    ReplyDelete