"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."
Friday, January 18, 2013
Complicated.
It all starts from that one secret person. We all have that person: Someone you wanna grab, hug, and tell how much they mean to you. Someone who's gone and you wish you could have one more chance because if you did you'd fix it.Yes, that person.
And its complicated. They ask me why I keep saying complicated. Let me try to explain.
Its complicated because this person texts you exactly at that same moment you're missing them and you know in your heart that its deeper than coincidence.
It's complicated like how we damage ourselves. How we get our hearts torn apart and fall in love with the wrong people.
Its when what your brain tells you you want and what you actually want don't match up. It's exhausting. And, well, its complicated. Try to keep up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hell yeah. The coincidental missing and texting. No coincidence.
ReplyDelete