"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."

Friday, January 25, 2013

The Plan.

Look at life in retrospect. Notice how everything is so marvelously pre-planned. How you think you might have met someone accidentally and then that "coincident meeting" changes your life. How one person changes your life. All because in some twisted way coincidences happens simply because things are meant to be. Which means from everything you say, do, wear, eat, to how long you breathe, are all part of The Plan.

When I thought the hardest decision of my life was to decide whether to walk away or try harder, I chose to walk away because I thought I had the courage to accept whatever I encounter. But I didn't walk away because I chose to, I did because it was meant to happen. It was part of The Plan. Part of My Plan.

All you need to do is believe in the plan. Believe that sometimes the only way forward might be downwards and that's okay because there's a bigger plan for you.
So when I walked away towards life, towards change, and towards hope, I knew I had to leave all the anger, hatred, and bitterness behind because if I didn't I wouldn't be free.

It's hard to leave behind people who gave you so much to remember. You never stop missing them. It's hard to meet new people and start over but it's worth it. Because from what I've learned, blood makes you related but loyalty makes you family. In such a short spam of time friends have become family. And him, he's more than that. He's my reason for everything. He's the best part of my plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment